PO Box 518, Denton, M D 21629
AS OF FEBRUARY 26, 2017 - WORKING)
* Monthly General membership Meetings First Thursday at 7:00
* Monthly Executive Meetings Third Thursday at 7:00
* Monthly AMVET Meetings Second Tuesday at 7:00
* BINGO every Tuesday night at 7:30
* Shffleboard every Friday night at 6:30
* Breakfast, Third Sunday of the month 8-11am (closed during July, August and September)
HALL RENTALS! CHECK OUT OUR PRICES--CAN YOU BEAT THEM?
Since our charter in 1932, our American Legion Post has been welcoming VETERANS from all branches of our Armed Forces. Today, we continue to welcome all military personnel serving our country. Joining our Post enables you to continue serving your God, Country and Community Our mission is to implement the goals, aspirations, dreams, peace and blessings for our country, friends and families embodied in our preamble below.
To the wonderful patriotic citizens of the Caroline County community: Join our Post as a Booster or sponsor. (click Contact us and let us know how you would like to support). Fifty percent of our income from slot machines, and from other money-raising prolects, is given back to the community. Help us to continue sponsoring scholarships for our children; give aid and assistance to our local needy Veterans and their families. Help us to continue to support financially worthy community programs and projects.